Thursday 4 April 2013

French Braided Ponytail

We keep getting requests for more practice hairstyles for French Braiding. I know lots of you out there have just learned braids, and we want you to know that we hear you!  Here's a great little hairstyle you can do on your Rapunzel and we hope you like it.  It really suits medium and long hair lengths nicely.  I did it in Big Rapunzel, which is sometimes a challenge (I swear her hair is longer every time I look at it).  Guys, I have to admit, the lighting and camera angle on this video is NOT perfect, but the whole spirit of Rapunzel's Mother is that it is filmed in under 5 minutes whilst we are getting ready for the day - you literally catch me in the act - and that's what it's all about. Have fun with this hairstyle and keep sending those requests and piccy's in.  Don't forget to check out our Facebook page and "like" us. Have fun with this one :-)

If you enjoyed this "Hair-do & How-to", please feel free to share it with your friends..  


Rapunzel's Mother
x x x


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.