Saturday 21 September 2013

Waterfall Braid Double

Hi guys, we've been at it again, this time with waterfall braids. My girls really like the full head version, but I know how much you freak out when I try to get you to do these tricky ones - so I've worked out the simplest or cheaters way to achieve the all round look - is to do a double version - so today's video will show you how to do just that.  I've broken it down step by step to make it really easy for you - so you'll love the simplicity and for those that have liked the idea of the waterfall braid, but been too scardy to try, I've made it so simple - you'll be a pro in no time flat.  Check out the video below and have fun with this one :-)


 

If you enjoyed this hairstyle tutorial, please feel free to share it with your friends.. the more we get the word out the more hairstyle fun we can have :-)

Rapunzel's Mother
x x x


P.S Feel free to Pin our hairstyles on Pinterest or share on Instagram tagging #rapunzelsmother or LIKE us on Facebook.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.