Thursday 9 May 2013

How to Organise Your Hair Things

I've been hearing from many of you - "How the heck do I organise the kids hair things?"  Many people comment on just how much "Hair Stuff" my Rapunzel's and me must own - Well, I can tell you now... Whatever you're thinking double it and you might have some idea LOL. Seriously, if you're sick of constantly picking up hair things from all around the house, I have a solution for you.  This video will show you all my best tips and tricks to get you organised and hopefully help you keep it that way.  I'll even show you how to get the kids involved, so it might not even be your problem anymore ;-)  Have fun with this one!

If you enjoyed this "Hair-do & How-to", please feel free to share it with your friends..  

Rapunzel's Mother
x x x



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.