Tuesday 11 December 2012

The Elegant Bun

We had so much fun with this Hairstyle and we hope you will too. I have been wearing this one myself to a few parties lately as it just looks so darn cute. It's also especially easy on those I-haven't-washed-my-hair-for-awhile days...eek!  Anyhow dig out your football socks, coz that's just what you need to give this one the oomph it requires, whilst keeping it smooth and straight - back combing and teasing is so yesterday you know.....
As we said in the video, we purchased our hair accessories from "Hair Pretties n Things". I know as soon as we add a hair anything in a video you all ask where to get them, so if you like them, you know where to go now....

Be sure to send us your version as we'd love to see how you go.
Have fun with this one.. :-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.